Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 6

On a roll...

In no particular order...

1. Tea- steaming and mug in hand.
2. Smell of coffee, bacon and blueberry waffles, reminds me of my grandmother.
3. Husbands hands
4. Holding a baby
5. My horse's scent
6. My dogs
7. Snowboarding
8. sitting by a warm fire.
9. A bath
10. Sitting by any sort of water, a river, a lake and especially the ocean.
11. Cleaning stalls- yes! It's true , it does calm me.
12. A barn full of hay.
13. Riding my horse- trail riding, sunny day but cool in the fall. A nice lope in the hills near my house.
14. Snuggling my kids.
15. Writing
16. Reading a great book.
17. folding laundry.
18. gardening
19. when fly season is over!
20. Husband's embrace.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you decided to keep writing. I went back into your archives and read about the months after you lost Jolene... I feel your anger and your sadness. We lost our fourth child-Cullen- on September 11th. It was just around the time when you lost your son. I hate that this happens. That babies die and parents lose pieces of their hearts.

    I love that your list has so many beautiful things on it. I am not there yet, but I appreciate the words of those who are walking a bit ahead of me.

    Love and grace- Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel better just reading this post. What a lovely list, thank you for writing it.

    ReplyDelete