Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8, 2009

It's almost her day. It's almost the day I would see my baby and say goodbye to her little body. Ofcourse, I would be saying goodbye to the dream of a new child, my Jolene Marie Grace, over the next months and year. I can't believe it's almost been a year, I am always going to miss her.

Goodbye my baby
Dreamgirl
You are my dreamgirl
I miss you, I wish I heard you laugh, I wish I heard you cry
I wish I nursed you, I wish I was watching you learn to walk
I wish you could feel the love of your brother and sister
I wish for you a life, a life of ups and downs, of pain and love
I wish for you a life
I wish it for you and not just for me, I wished for you
and prayed sweet whispers for you to come into our lives.
And you did, and then you left us with our hopes and dreams for you shattered.
Our dreams for you were to be here breathing. I would be proud to hear your breath and watch your chest move up and down and feel your warm skin against mine.
You are always going to be my dreamgirl.
I love you Jolene Marie Grace- I hope we will meet again someday soon.
love, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment