Thursday, August 13, 2009

heart stops beating

cowgirl don't cry...

it's gonna hurt every now and then

if you fall get back on again
Cowgirls don't cry

I fell of my horse (so to speak) when my baby died, I am writing this blog as a way to get back on again, meaning life, meaning get back on with living. For me, my children, my husband...This song was important to me before we lost our baby in utero at 7 months, it is now more important than ever to get back on and ride baby ride.

my baby girl,
always a happy baby in my tummy, until
your heart stopped beating
your brother, your sister were there with us, while we watched you
on the screen
your head
your tummy
your heart
just stopped
we cried for you and we still cry for you
our baby
our sweet baby girl Jolene Marie Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment